Friday, May 4, 2007

Highland Triangle

I don't know how long it will last but I am still on a shawl kick. I cast on for Cheryl Oberle's Highland Triangle last Monday night. I'm using size 8 needles and old stash yarn I had gotten on E-bay eons ago. It is Annabelle Fox and very shaggy and rough - reminds me of a rough coat terrier's fur. Socks are potzing along and I am I think halfway through Adamas.

Our router died and it has been difficult to get on as much as I would like. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer before I can replace it.

On gardening notes, I planted my first blueberry bushes last night and am very excited. There are two high and two low so they can cross pollinate. I found a wonderful local nursery who supports only native plants last weekend and also bought wood poppy, St. John's Wort, trillium, sundrops (!), dutchman's breeches and goldenseal.

1 comment:

Knitted Gems said...

Blueberry bushes? I'm so excited for you. I just love blueberries. Keep us updated on how they do.
Of course, have fun knitting your newest shawl.