Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Snow

We had our first snow last night, even if only a tiny bit. I stayed up late last night and finished Diamond Rain Vest so I could wear it to work today. It's a little big and if I feel ambitious I might take it in a little under the arms but I will likely leave it alone.



I'm loving knitting vests right now. At work they keep the heat fairly high (about 80) so you feel like you are smothering. Layering is easier than being an out-of-control miserable office grunt.

Not much else going on here. Planted a few bulbs last weekend and have quite a few more to get in. I already miss the garden. Saw an absolutely gorgeous four point buck last night on the way home and hope he makes it through the season. This evening there were three opossums on the porch eating the cat food -- two young ones and a BIG mama (at least I think it was a mother). She looked harassed. The young ones were chewing on each other's heads. Cutest little things.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Lovely color and pattern!
I do not knit much at the moment.