Saturday, June 23, 2007

Blurry

I don't know why I didn't realize it, but bottlefeeding kittens is a time consuming affair. My morning/evening knitting time is spent with them for now until they can eat solids. Highland Triangle has another two inches finished and I've managed to traffic knit to the heel flap on a second sock (the blue/black ones). Last Saturday I indulged myself at my LYS and bought a few things:
  • Bamboozle in Ember Glow to make Shaped Lace Tee from Knitting Lingerie Style. I swatched, got great gauge and cast on. I knitted about 8 inches of the back and thought it a bit small. I hadn't noticed the ball band has a notation "Due to elastic content use one size larger needles than you might expect to use". Arrrr. I don't like tight fitting tops much anymore so will have to rip and try over. I may try it in the round this time also.
  • Yarn and pattern for Annie Modesitt's Ruffled Roses Scarf. This scarf is just adorable and chic and knitting the ruffle - what an ingenious idea!

No comments: