Friday, August 31, 2007

Summertime Sknitches

I can't believe it but summer is almost over. Since vacation, I've managed to finish another pair of socks and half of a shawl I'd already had started, but that's about it! I'm trying to make sure I knit at least an hour a day, but have only been able to manage a half hour or so. This doesn't include sknitches at lunch or in the car.

Had our first new local knitting circle a couple of weeks ago. I'd signed up at meetup.com and called the cafe's marketing director to spread the word a little. About 11 people showed up! I was nervously envisioning sitting alone knitting by myself all night but when I got there, most were already there and knitting away. Good times.

1 comment:

Betharoopie said...

VERY good times! Thanks for putting it together!