Saturday, September 15, 2007

Loosey Goosey

I'm knitting as much as I can over here, and really having a nice time. I think it is because fall is coming. I finished these plain vanilla socks:





They are too loose I think. My gauge has changed so much in the last two years that generally I have to drop two needle sizes now.

I'm halfway through Jackie E-S's Scotch Thistle Lace Shawl. I've always loved her patterns.



Green Mountain Spinnery's Moriah's Wildflower Cardigan has been my main knitting since week before last when Beth and I met for lunch. (I still can't believe we're so close at work!) I bought Mountain Mohair for wool and the pattern at their booth at Rhinebeck two years ago and have picked it up off and on since. The back and fronts are finished. I've finished 13 inches on the sleeves so far (which I'm working on at the same time or I would definitely screw up the pattern) and I'm hoping to finish them this weekend between housecleaning. Sorry it is blurry and the color is off.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I love Jackie E-S's patterns too. They are so pretty!

And plain vanilla socks are perfect for take along. I think I need to start a pair. I'm ready to start drinking over being so careful on that shawl!!!