Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fleece Artist Celtic Cardigan

I cast on for Fleece Artist's Celtic Cardigan when I finished Moriah and it turned out to be a
quick knit. I absolutely adore this sweater. It was one of those fun
knits you can't get enough of. It's Scotian Silk, color Mahogany. The button is really a labrinth
belt buckle my sweetheart had gotten for me years ago. It had been
sitting in a drawer and when I saw the photos for this sweater online,
I bought the kit for the button.



The color is much better here. Tough time taking photos today.

3 comments:

Betharoopie said...

Wow - that is gorgeous! And very quick knitting!

Jodi said...

Beautiful sweater! The button is fabulous, too.

Were the instructions for the pattern clear? Fleece Artist patterns are a bit notorious, from what I gather.

Jacqueline Hayden said...

I'm in the middle of knitting this sweater and although the yarn is lovely, i have reservations about the pattern writing. with the original stitch count, i found myself making something that would fit a 10 yr old! And I am not a tight knitter, by any stretch of the imagination. I had to recalculate the stitches, rip it all out and start again! Wouldn't recommend Fleece Artist sweater patterns for anyone who can't do simple calculus!