Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lovely

This would be the perfect time to take a week off and finish presents. My list seems to get longer. I don't normally do a lot of knitted presents because I get caught up in warped thinking (particularly halfway through) that a knitted gift might possibly be considered the most egotistical present ever. What if they don't like it? What if they hate the color? What if they feel like they have to wear it just because I made it? Will they notice a wrong facing cable cross? Will they notice and entire wrist of wrong facing cable crosses?

Anyway, I've finished little things: Two hats, two cowls, two scarves.

I have still to knit: Socks, chicken, pouch for chicken for Tomten; Fetching, Dashing, Quant and Delicato two machine knit scarfs for two Bills, and a baby blanket.

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

You are going to give yourself a heart attack! But I feel your pain. I am down to 2 pairs of mittens. Plus Brian's. Plus finishing Nicholas'. OK, I'll have a heart attack with you. :)

Take off the rest of the week. I'll let you LOL

Betharoopie said...

I'm done with my Christmas knitting (then again, I only had 2 very easy shawls). Still working on socks for ME and a baby blanket due by March. Since we're traveling over the holidays, that'll give me plenty of knitting time.