Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shoot

I can't sleep. It is a night of firsts: April First, first rainbow, first thunderstorm, first time I found a caterpillar crawling up the bed clothes, and the first time in a really long time (I swear) I ate a box of Nutter Butters for supper.

Flying along on Saratoga Shrug. I have the back about finished and then you do something odd like put the first 38 stitches on a holder, knit across and then put the last whatever stitches on a holder. Last night I read ahead in the pattern for the millionth time and noticed for the first time (ha) a bit about picking up 300 something stitches. In cotton. I almost ditched the whole project but I'm the dodo head who put the Fearless Knitter button up so I have to see it through. Besides, I'm desperate for clothes for work and the fabric and pattern are so pretty together.

2 comments:

Betharoopie said...

You truly are fearless!

Sorry about the sleeplessness - but it sounds like the Nutter Butters were enjoyable. ;)

PJ said...

Thora - Keep at it. That pattern is beautiful and your yarn is absolutely gorgeous!

BTW that lightning storm was something else, huh. I got to drove home from class in it. It was amazing down by the river.