Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Williams Pullover

Here is a picture of the Williams Pullover so far. I changed the pattern from flat to round and it has been a lot of fun to knit. My biggest mistake so far is not doing a three needle bind off at the shoulders.



The color isn't quite right, but came up very well next to a morning glory. I couldn't resist taking at least ten pictures of those. I guess I'm sucking it up for winter.



The old woodpile is gone and a new unsplit one is here. There is some beautiful locust, red oak and maple and its already seasoned! Two more cords and we are all set for winter.



Had to go to the dentist today and had to laugh. I brought Jaywalker to work on while waiting for the hygenist. I didn't realize how tightly I was clutching it (don't do well at the dentist) until she said kindly "You can hold on to it if you like".

No comments: