Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow


We had a bit of snow last night so I tried out snowshoes for the first time. Took me a bit to get the hang of them (I'm terribly out of shape) and once I did, Addi didn't help much by stepping on them behind me or trying to bite them. I wish I had gotten a shot of her face when we first started out. WTF? Your walking on sticks? What a waste of sticks! (Lynnette -- don't look, it's more snow.)





Not much knitting going on that I can talk about. It's almost Christmas and this is the first Christmas where I am not feverishly trying to finish something. It's kind of liberating.

3 comments:

mathcutie said...

Snowshoeing, that sounds like fun. Made ever more challenging by your heel-nipper! Have a Merry Christmas.b

Susanna said...

Merry Christmas, Thora.
We do not have any snow this year.

Lynnette said...

We ended up with a day of rain that flattened most of our snow. But don't worry--we're getting another 2" tonight.

I think I should send some to Susanna, so she isn't sad!

I'm going to try to take Anna snow shoeing over break. She wants to go X Country skiiing, but I don't know anywhere that rents them.