Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pay it Forward

I get so behind on catching up, but my friend Lynnette had this awesome post and this is irresistible to me:

Pay It Forward - here's my promise to you:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


If anyone would like to Pay It Forward too, leave a comment and I'd love to send you something.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I figure I'll knit for you and Ruby is knitting for me and maybe you can knit for Beth--so we'll all eventually have one person. LOL

Just remember Thora, at one time we had LOTS of online friends ROFL