Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finished Swallowtail

I like the way it came out.



Cast on for Helena and I'm already worried it might not fit for the fall even though I cast on for a four year old's size. It's going very quickly as I had to sit a lot this week. We had a terrific storm here last Monday or Tuesday. The black cohash out front got squished by a large branch. Had flippers on when I was trying to save it and got bit in the toes by a spider who was not inclined to present herself further.



Not much else going on. The garden is a mess. I sorted out WIPs this morning and the list is long. Frogged some (Cozy Vest and Saratoga Shrug) and tucked the others in a nearby basket to work on.

Hope everyone is having a really nice weekend!

2 comments:

mathcutie said...

The shawl looks beautiful. Do you have a hard time deciding what to keep for yourself and what to give away? Do you make those decisions before you start the project or are you inclined to get started first and then decide? Hope your toe is okay.

Susanna said...

The swallowtail shawl is very beautiful.
You chose a nice color for Helena.