Monday, February 18, 2008

Strange Weather

I spent the last two days working on a baby blanket for a coworker and finished it late last night. I used the LK150 which I love but get impatient with because sometimes I find it a fiddly process. This blanket was promised last October for the baby's christening back in January. Not being late on things is really something I need to work on this year. It's either that or stop promising things if I can't come through on time. Being disrespectful is sincerely not my intent.





The weather is odd. The windows are all open. The woodstove is going because I can't tell when it is going to get cold again and I don't feel like starting it again later. While I'm madly catching up on housecleaning, a torrential downpour:



And the sun comes out twenty minutes later:

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

That blanket turned out SO pretty Thora!!! And anyone who knows you knows you aren't disrespectful. If they think something different, well, then it's their problem.

It's so nice to see a picture of somewhere without snow! I can't WAIT until we can open the windows. Seriously, it is so high on my "wants" list right now...fresh air in the house!